Petition For NW Devs To Do A Charity Live Stream Run Of Myrkguard

As the title says. Petition for NW Devs/Staff to live stream doing a Myrkguard chest and portal run. As either a 5 man or 10 man group. Starting at the west gate and ending at the east gate.

Rules are simple, they can have an average GS between 550-580.
They must kill all mobs on the way that’s including Commanders Bears and Brutes.
It must be on a Live environment build. Not a dev build.

Optional make it a charity event so it becomes a worthwhile cause.

If you want to see this happen. Like the post & Sign Below.

Edit: This would be an excellent opportunity to be transparent and connect with the community in good faith. Add charity recommendations for them in your posts too. Would be awesome to do something awesome for a good cause this Christmas.

Edit: Further suggestion. Cash shop item for charity cause. Its not unusual for game studios to list in-game items for charitable causes. So one way to promote the stream and help collect for their chosen charity would be to release an in-game item with a split going to the charitable cause. Just a suggestion ofc but common AGS lets make this happen.

1722 Likes

Oooh i would watch that 100%, but are we sure that the New World lads play the game or just create it?. Because alot points to the latter, but it would be intresting to watch.

I will donate for a charity event regarding this and i want to see them do it, no cheating but their intended way on the live build.

77 Likes

Nice idea :partying_face:

32 Likes
  • here,i rly want to see this
26 Likes

Share the post with your friends if you wanna see it then. Gunna need a lot for them to take notice

17 Likes

Sure. For me, it does not matter who does the run, Devs, Designers, Product Managers, blah. Really want to see if they just arse the community with overly hard content to nag them or if they’re so much better and therefore take false measures.

20 Likes

can we have it so the guy that changed the end game gets to be the tank? so we can all watch him get squashed like a bug?

87 Likes

Good point.

5 Likes

I’m in. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Like this post, maybe they will look into it and tone it down a little for us.

9 Likes

This is a great idea, 100% support this.

Definitely make it a charity kind of stream as it is also a good way for AGS to truly see what we players experience and hopefully go back and learn something from the experience.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am not hating on the Devs but some of the changes have been questionable at best (more to be kind as other people have said what they’ve truly felt regarding the matter)

20 Likes

I’d even donate USD 50 for charity if they can show that it’s possible and we’re all dummies :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Absolutely no hate. Just a transparent run so they experience what we experience for a worthy cause. Glad you like the idea.

38 Likes

It should only be a 5 man group… The 5 people should also have to purchase their gear at the traders to verify that the gear they’re running is not a dev build, but a regular build… oh and no voidbent armor either… must be regular like the rest of us.

52 Likes

Of course man, I was more referring to my comments. Hopefully, this gains traction and attention!

6 Likes

Signed. I want to see them clearing it.

6 Likes

Also make them to play in EU servers for purchasing gear from trader.

20 Likes

LOL. you all still believe they play their game?

I cannot believe that.

some things hadnt change that way if they would play their own game. all these changes SHOW me that they dont know how it feels to play this game.

16 Likes

What’s funny to me is the devs could run Myrk on a completely different build where everything is significantly easier and the majority of the playerbase wouldn’t even notice. There is so much incorrect math on the backend that people have largely ignored in this game.

7 Likes

What makes you think that they would want to play this boring as endgame?

11 Likes