Pillar of Fire (Fire staff skill) will trigger targeted on the player if you press the skill with your weapon sheathed

• What is your character name in New World: Fleth
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Constant
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Pillar of Fire (Fire staff skill) will trigger targeted on the player if you press the skill with your weapon sheathed.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Annoying/sometimes miss cast opening spell.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Have fire staff and pillar of fire skill equipped. Ensure the weapon is sheathed / not held in hands. Click the keybind for Pillar of Fire, note how the spell is instantly cast on the player with no option to target it. Expected/normal behaviour is that a targeting circle comes up before the spell is cast. Workaround is to simply to already have your staff out when casting the spell.

Edit - video: https://youtu.be/PviW4c7VZtg

2 Likes

same here, extremely annoying

it’s strange that for ice storm I never experienced it. but yes, for pillar it happens all the time. I guess I`ll just go greataxe like everybody else :slight_smile:

Pick what you find more fun dude. The bugs will get fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.