Player "Euclid" Barii

Hi. I am asking for help. Today I found a player who spoke very tactically to me. It wouldn’t be a problem if it wasn’t for the fact that he started to threaten me with war and called me a Nazi. At the moment when I started to defend Ukraine against Russia’s aggression. He started threatening me even more. Please react. Russia attacked Ukraine without reason, and the propaganda by the Russian community should be banned. The Euclid player is Russian and he spreads and threatens war in my country by even giving it a date.
unknown

1 Like
  1. He just bad Z-troll (they just braindead irl) - what about report him and block in-game?.
  2. “Russia” and specially ordinary russians didnt attack anyone at all since 2000. Its Putin’s regime (so as putin’s army) attacked poor Ukraine etc. So please dont offend russians (at least ~30% of them who not brainwashed), who against that dictator by statin “Russia attacked”. Putin attacked is correct. Thanks.

stop crying about what people say to you on the internet, nato sucks so does russia how about that …

Hello @Nighftall,

I’m really sorry that you had to go through this situation at your game, In this situation I can recommend you to report the player in-game:

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi. There are times when you have to react to such situations. Due to the lack of reaction, we have just what we have. I did as you wrote and blocked it, which does not mean that this person should not be punished. As for @jdmshyt510, I will not comment on it because it is not worth it. @alekrion1 Almost 90% of Russians support the war, so it shows something. The topic can be closed. Thank you