Player stuttering/glitching out in PvP

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Darien Blackwell
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orun
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My player is stuttering/glitching a lot during pvp and sometimes I can’t use abilities after swapping weapons. Got 10x worse after the update
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I couldn’t use abilities in pvp and ended up dying over and over from not being able to swap weapons or use those abilities
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Desync in NW? - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Swapping weapons or using abilities during PvP
3 Likes

I am having the same issue while playing on orun. ever since the update its been very bad.

same to me server City of Brass video here:

ok just as a note looks like it happens when there’s some lag, but now is better, so problem is
that when you’re changing weapons, fighting, PVP/PVE

how do we know they are looking on this problem?

Hey there, I’ve sent it over to the developers to get looked into.

Welcome to the community zx9rdragracer, I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having this problem. I’ve sent it to the developers to get looked into as stated previously.

thanx!!!

this is helping with the stutter/glitch: 🔧 NEW WORLD: Dramatically increase performance / FPS with any setup! *Best Settings* 📈✅ - YouTube

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.