Please Allow us transfer from Return to Aeternum servers to other FRESH START SERVERS!

you do know that they didnt change anything,they are doing what they said only opening them to public no transfer is allowed.

1 Like

Did you not read the last line?

? they are still not allowing transfers I dont know what is your issue

1 Like

I don’t see anything about transfers in that update? I would like an estimate of when I can transfer my character to a legacy server to join my friends.

1 Like

yep they are doing what they said,they are still not allowing any transfer and the guy loses his mind as if ags changed anything there

Clearly, eventually they will. There will be merges and transfers for FSW. You’ll have two possibilities:

• Transfer to “Legacy” world.
  • Transfer to another FSW.

It’s also been confirmed multiple times now that RtA servers are included in this.

You haven’t been proven to be wrong about RtA servers and are wrong about everything else.

stop miss informing people there is statement about it already.

Complete misinterpretation. Clearly was talking about the present, not future. Learn the difference.

Whatever works for you to sleep^^

Klas its like you think its normal or expected to play on a server with 200 people on it within 2 days of it starting.

Its a special situation that requires nuance that you apparently dont have.

Because special situations occur like a server dying so hard it has `100 people online.

WHy do you guys fight people who are just trying to play the game like you are?

1 Like

Its not a special situation. Everybody know that this would happen! I dont like people that Demanding something and go into game forums and make post after post!

So you are god? ^^ If it was the other way around, someone else would say: “Everybody know that this would happen!” XD This isn´t a argument for anything.

Hope you guys get soon a transfer or merge from your event servers. Don´t know why NW staff wants a bad advertisment with such a little thing… and i really hope they think again how this FSS to Legacy will work, because i don´t think players want their chars splitted on different servers, if (!) they can´t stay on a healthy FSS.
There were some people in the past after the big merges who had 2 chars on one server playable.

1 Like

Dog you got scammazed by streamers + AGS trying to put on dog and pony show only its even more cringe than it sounds.
Major fumble on this event and im sure they are feeling the pain from this mistake.
I will say that I believe RTA will get merged with FS eventually. Why hasn’t it happened already? Scheduling, they surely didnt expect to merge fresh servers in only a few weeks, and with turkulon and other patches coming out its possible they just dont have the time to do it right this second, although a simple yes or no would surely make us all feel better in the meantime. I hope you come back to a toon on a populated server with a friendly community.

1 Like

As AGS looks they dont care or they were not want to understand is why me and my whole crew is leaving RTA server until this server is merged or allow us to transfer, we have like 700 pop on Overlord server in SA , is going to loose more than 200 players who have played since day one… im talking with another companies we all going to leave when the population reach like 100 people on RTA SERVERS maybee AGS can see what we are trying to explain…

1 Like

Yup. AGS, where the merge or transfers at? I quit playing the game too. I only just check forums now and for the next few days trying to find out if there is a remedy to this in the mix this week. If not, im out, probably permanently.

I think they know by now your position on this.

WHAT ??? This is a joke… Fresh start can transfer to legacy but not to other fresh start? This is not what Amazon promised us when releasing fresh start. They told us fresh start would transfer to fresh start in a future update… and not transfer to legacy servers.

This is completely not fair and a scam decision, because this is just a silly attempt from Amazon to evade legacy servers from dying

I dont want to fresh start to be forced to transfer to legacy again … while i wiped my character on legacy to play on a fresh start. As you already know the legacy servers are still suffering from duped incidents and unbalanced economy/territority, we all went to fresh start for a clean state and no way we are willing to join a legacy server.

Its not fair… fresh start transfers/merges should be possible as PROMISED…

@Luxendra

2 Likes

What do you mean? What did they promise us? I don’t recall them saying anything about transfers between fresh starts. They did say fresh start servers would be merged if population dropped.

2 Likes

Uh why would we delete our legacy character to join fresh start world to come back to legacy ?