Please... Devs we need urgent help here - Lamian

First of all, English is not my main language so I am sorry in advance for any mistakes.

Dear Devs,

We are the forgotten, the only EU Server not merged in 2021.
Lamian server is the less populated Server not in the EU… in the world. We wrote you several times, and we created many topics about the reasons why we cannot enjoy the game with this situation.

• We have not market because the amount of players, regular perks that cost in other server 0.01 Gold in Lamian are 2 or more gold.

• We cannot fulfill a BG, we have hours of queues.

• We cannot defend in invasions and wars because the lacks of players and for that reason we almost have not tables in tier 5.

• Only the faction with more players can conquer territories because Yellows and Green have not enough people to fill armies

• The open world pvp do not exist anymore, you cannot see people outside the cities because of the low population.

We have all the problems related with the game plus no option to enjoy the game because we have 0 pvp and a really hard pve (ppl just try to spend their kyes for dungeons with their own guilds because almost nobody create keys and we have not market to buy stuffs for it)
I started to play this game with 6 friends. Now I am the only one remaining and I will quit soon because of this situation.

Nobody answers us in your team, only provide us with copy paste generic answers telling us that they will inform you… did they?

Please find adove many of the complaints of my colleagues in forums and also the numbers of players in Lamian.

Map status in Lamian

BG in Lamian

Prime time in Lamian

Morning time in Lamian

Please we do not ask a fusion or a token anymore, we only want a clear answer about if you really know about our situation.

Thank you in advance.

PD. For the rest of the players that read this I would like to ask for a little support from your part. Image all the problems you have with this game and have not people to play the few things that you are doing.

Regards.

67 Likes

So sad, i had to move from there a few weeks ago because getting anything done was a chore. Cant believe it’s still nor merged!

7 Likes

Please do something, I don’t want to lose 400 character hours, but the server is dead.

5 Likes

+1

6 Likes

It’s disgusting that devs would allow this to happen for so long. The game literally unplayable for you guys, really shows how little they care for their players. @Developer

15 Likes

+1

7 Likes

+1

7 Likes

+1

6 Likes

+1

6 Likes

help them

6 Likes

+1

7 Likes

+1

6 Likes

+1 - help them

6 Likes

+1

5 Likes

Hello, current status of Lamian now:

Other ES servers now:

7 Likes

+1

Help these guys out!!

@Developer @Community-Team

8 Likes

The moment you realize that some people have an even worse experience than you who is only dealing with the countless performance and balance issues. Poor Lamians can‘t even experience the garbage performance or the clunky combat as there is nobody to fight.

16 Likes

+1

6 Likes

+1

6 Likes

+1

6 Likes