@Chardis
@Zin_Ramu
@swarf
@Fancypants
@Critias
@TrevzorFTW
@Shadow_Fox

3 Likes

Why have NO community managers even said one thing about this yet? This is insane. Help these guys out, or at least acknowledge them??

@Community-Team

2 Likes

don’t look the other way please, we need help

2 Likes

Hello @Developer ,

current status of Lamian server today Prime Time and maximun players:

All the remain people with Tokens run away to Bengodi:

The only remain ppeople in this server are people without tokens or their friends that do not want to leave them alone.

Please help us here, masive MMO with no people is not a game.

28 days waiting an anwers.

Thanks to the community that support us!

2 Likes

Otro día más, mi granito de arena Up!
+1

2 Likes

It’s quite ridiculous that the CMs have time to make BS posts asking what everyone is up too with multiple replies from them in that, but can’t help ya’ll out with any type of response.

5 Likes

+1

Bunch of heartless Devs… Lamians are not the only ones suffering here, there are plenty of other dying servers. Wth’s wrong with thse game devs? Why cant they just merged thse low pop servers after the main ones have proven to be successfully merged early last month?? They needed a break? Yeah sure go ahead but its now mid Jan so whats their excuse now???

Com’on devs, at least lay out a plan, acknowledged the issue or provide a free txf token to our frds at Lamian. Geez.

Seriously, if u cant even address low pop servers n game issues, bugs, QoLs etc STOP adding new content (recycling old assets really) n the GS625!!!

SMH.

1 Like

This,

while I do believe it was genuine, it was naïve, the community is in a pretty fragile place and the best they can do is acknowledge hearing the complaint/request, addressing the complaint/request and at least following up with, if, and, or not it is actively being worked on. If Amazon wants to flex their customer service prowess, this is 100% realistic for one of the largest companies in …the …world.

I get it though, I understand AGS is …more like a contracted sub-division that doesn’t get red carpet treatment within the Amazon umbrella, BUT …that’s not our problem, so…

Come on, someone give these guys hope.

2 Likes

+1 Bump.

1 Like

+67

1 Like

@Developer

Many responces to other topic and here we are with 0 help… please we only want to know if you are aware of our situation, thats all.

I supose other topics are more important than this… like this one:

Please read and comment the post, this is already so sad…

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

No words to describe what happend here. I am a MMO player since última online. I start to play UO in year 2000 and i play lot of other mmos and when i Say a lot, is a lot and never seen something like that. Lot of customers calling about Transfer cause they cant play on empty shard, more than one month complaining and devs dindt Transfer chars MANUALLY cause they can do what he want. I complain about an empty shard? Move my Char ! Incompetents, lazy mens as i Said, no words

1 Like

Is our money worth to amazon?

Do they treat us as numbers or as people, players?

1 Like

Help our Euro Brothers and Sisters!

1 Like

Congratulations AGS
This is just ridiculous

No answer. Nothing.

My only only advice to the lost souls:

Farm ori and motes as much u can.

3 Likes

bump for attention, this has to be fixed

1 Like

lol

how do u ppl still play this shitty ass game?

hard to have empathy for u ppl that are still playing 3 1/2 months after we knew this game sucked lmao

1 Like

Man overboard!

1 Like