Please dismiss the person who creates armor skins

Did all those skins in the shop come from the kids’ store? I become cringey. They are so beautiful that I want to burp. We need skins that look aggressive like an assassin or some kind of skins with a black color. Please fire those designer who made it.

23 Likes

Black is reserved for Cash Shop. Tsk Tsk Tsk

4 Likes

They look like Halloween costumes you buy at Target.

11 Likes

Agreed. Cash shop armor skins look like Halloween costumes. I want something realistic and rugged, not this shiny stuff.

9 Likes

Out of all the cosmetics, I like the Robin Hood from prime and the Fisherman one from twitch drops the best. All the ones in the cash shop are over-designed garbage.

4 Likes

I don’t like the Robinhood one only because it doesn’t cover my character’s very ugly face lol

The good thing about the crappy looking ingame shop items is that I never felt tempted to spend any money :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

I agree! The cash shop for skins is obviously not selling many since I hardly see any in game. They are horrible designs. There are so many things about this game that are meh. Zero effort or we are just being trolled by the devs.

1 Like

I know right… we want to give them money but its hard lol. I was waiting for a bow skin and the first one they gave us I was like what is this?!?

4 Likes

I got 5,000 moneydollars from Twitch Prime and haven’t even bothered to look what I can get with it. There’s literally nothing enticing there lol

The armor skins are horrid. I agree :speak_no_evil:

They are ugly and expensive. Some serious Path of Exile price gouging going on, but at least POE’s armor skins look cool.

2 Likes

1 Like

What about dyes ?

10/10 would wear bunny armour skin.

But not for $22 or whatever they’re currently charging for them lol

5 Likes

You can get basically nothing for that if you do not buy some additional. It is just an incentive to get you to buy for the first time so you get used to it.

This is a mechanic used psychologically to break the resitstance you have to buying in their shop, as people who spent money once on an ingame shop are more likely to do it again.

Sir! I don’t appreciate you putting my face on the internet.

2 Likes

Can’t dye skins. Why? Good question.

6 Likes

instead using costume from store, i prefer they make some armor be able to used as costume instead, like Shrouded Intent armor set that look so black and mysterious.

2 Likes

honestly when i made my character ingame i attempted to make her look like rey from SW, came out decent