Please do not nerf refreshing evasion

XD Only 1 company just sold and worked hard for my bissies. Don’t want them to take away a main perk after nerfing dodges.

No, I’m saying it was alot better than just regular refreshing. Instead of being alot better, the nerf makes it just slightly better, and thats ok. Saying the perk is destroyed is hyperbole.

I think the dodge nerf was enough. Making it go from .98% to like .70% or something like that is kinda harsh after the dodge nerfs. Am I wrong?

1 Like

Especially when RE was considered BIS for a long long time.

random question. where can i find the list of perk changes? can’t seem to find it

PTR: Summer PTR Release Notes here ya go

I could slap almost 2 seconds off a poison shot per roll with how much refreshing evasion I had

What was a 30 second cooldown would become like a 12 second one, it was actually bonkers

If you’re playing meta, you’ll always need to adjust. Should they stop releasing new perks, because you have your BIS gear and new perk will cause it not to be BIS anymore? Of course no

1 Like

Ya im all for new perks, but this is nerfing an established perk that already has a nerf due to dodges taking longer to regen.

1 Like

nah, it definitely needs a nerf, that stuff is bonkers for something like Light and Medium. You have a function that has so much power in fights and scraps, and for some reason, they’re investing way too heavily into it rather than open up other pathways. So far, they’ve put into dodging:
-Damage buffs
-Fortify
-Stamina gain for Light
-Cleansing for medium
-heal
-CDR

that’s just overkill. That’s ridiculous.

Now if only there was a proper buff on Refreshing Ward.

its to reshuffle the META. I feel you that this sucks if you already have your gear but its neccessary imo. the META is pretty hardstuck even tho it shifte the last week but its still the same perk just the weightclass changed. Im all for a new META that hopefully will be fun

There is going to be a buff on refreshing ward.

it better, it’s one of the worst perks in the entire game. I’d argue it’s possibly THE worst perk. It’s clearly meant to be a Tank perk, but it literally cannot even function properly. It doesn’t proc on shield hits, and because of shield stability is so badly designed, it barely registers in scraps, only because said user is being blasted about by damage, and by the time it finally procs, the person is most likely DEAD. and unlike the other 2 perks that instantly work in their function (Refreshing just works, thank Todd, and Refreshing Evasion procs by just Dodging), this thing demands you get hit 5 times for it to finally work, and it works at a lower effectiveness than refreshing. Asking anyone to get hit 5 times by another player is just asking for trouble.

the way this game works with gear you HAVE to invest in it to make them work.

2 pieces of shirking fort or freedom is worthless. 3+ becomes usable

reinforced now indestructible :kissing:

refr evasion never been a bis, maybe on a pve gear but noone cares about pve. All you need is resi + aversion or one of the shirking perk + weapon perk.

This isn’t about new perks. This is about nerfing an existing perk that people have all over their super expensive gear that they spent months accumulating and upgrading to 625 and its all bound to them.

This is about decreasing the function of this person’s existing build and equipment.

Also, they do need to stop adding more until they fix the ones already in the game to do what they say they do, and in some cases remove the ones that are totally un-used.

its bis for certain builds.

a spear player wont need any refreshing.
but a LS that also benifits from dodging anyway will want refreshing evasion.

It enforces the kite for cdr mentality

I don’t even use refreshing evasion and I’m just thinking ouch.

Refreshing evasion only works on the currently equipped weapon. Refreshing effects both. You want to only be dodging for survival and to sustain your dodge buff. You take refreshing evasion like it’s an added bonus to the dodges you’d normally do. Dodging as much as possible to squeeze CDR is a sure shot way to make sure you won’t have stamina when it matters. And then you’ll die. I think these changes just strictly make refreshing evasion a worse perk altogether.

1 Like