Please enable New Character creation on servers

I have been trying to get on a US East server Briedablik for about 4-5 days. The last 3 days there have been 0 queues and the pop has been MED to LOW when I play. My friends are there and I would really like to make a character there to play. PLEASE take a look at the servers that you have disabled new character creation for. Thank you.

3 Likes

It has been previously suggested, and I endorse the idea. People should be able to override the character restriction lock with a server invite from a friend playing on that server, and/or the locks on joining servers should be based on the population AT THAT TIME. So players that work graveyard/odd hours when it is low population can join the server of their choice.

1 Like

The lokcing of servers was a stop gap measure. It should have been monitored and adjusted regularly. Unfortunately, it looks like there will be no attention paid until we can begin paying for server transfers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.