Please Increase Drop Rate/Chance for Outpost Rush Specific Armor

After well over 100+ games, I can confidently say the drop rate on the “rusher” armor sets is TOO LOW. I have never received a single piece of any of the armor sets, nor have any of my friends who also have played countless rounds.

We almost feel like it HAS to be a bug, yet we know ONE person that got a single piece before, so we are basically at a loss. It’d be nice to obtain some of the armors after so many games of praying for something to drop.

I believe the gear is practically unobtainable, and after seeing so much of it in the trailers leading up to release, it is a shame nobody can appreciate the work that went into making them.

If anyone important reads this, please understand that the main point is after 100+ games with nothing to show for it, something isn’t right, and something should change.

Thanks

Wait there are outpost rush armor pieces? lol

2 Likes

That’s most of my friends responses lol. Some of them look pretty sweet. Here’s an example of one of the sets. I think it’s pretty sweet, and I’d like to see more of it. I believe the chances are too low. I JUST got my first ever piece of rusher armor after at least 100 games and I know one person that has gotten a piece of this set.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.