Please stop hurting the game in the name of fighting bots

The AFK System to a degree was needed because the population and the amount of people afk overnight to hold their spots. I’m fine with that…

But this started to affect fishing, then people started to bot it causing even more afk checks that started to hurt us and now your removing things from fishing, etc… Because of botting…

When does it end why do we the normal players have to always be affected by them? You pretty much have given up and thrown your hands up saying bots win by hurting us…

Not to say Terrorism is even remotely the same, but it causes chaos… Look at what happen to the USA 20 years and still chaos and culture change. That is sort of happening minor way in our game world… Bots win by ruining our fun more and more…

1 Like

What’s the worst they did? Remove more gold? Good… we get gold from pretty much everything and the value of gear and items are non-existent. Bots actually made fishing rods more valuable on the market, lol.

Yeah let’s please not note anything as a positive outcome of the existence of this plague.

I craft fishing rods…more then a few…and would happily surrender that income (not that I ever sell grays, they just get salvaged) to lose bots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.