Please switch me back! Or let me buy a server transfer token

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Bentoboxkiller

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: camelot

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I decided to switch servers today because the group of friends I play with are level 60 and they were tired of the long queue times for opr. We all decided to switch to Camelot. Unfortunately because there are so many people on this server, there are high queue times and the server in general is laggy. I’ve been playing this game a few weeks now and I’ve never crashed. I’ve now crashed three times today, and on the last one there ended up being a queue of 500+ people. I would like to keep playing this game but this server is unstable.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay
    Game crashed twice during the day. I was able to send a report. Then my game Just froze a third time.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

If there is any opportunity to move me back to my previous server I would take the low population as that at least means I’d be able to play.

Hello @bentoboxkiller

Please check the following in order to address your request:

Here you can find more information: [Dev Blog] Update on Current Issues #2