****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Luminosity
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Sometimes my arrows will fly through enemies even though they are completely on target. Also my poison arrow skill will not poison enemies that enter the field. It seems to happen more regularly in PVP modes or vs the ancients.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: waste arrows, missing shots difficulties with the bow
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes by switching weapon
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Hit an ancient (skeleton guys) wait for them to aggro and run at you in a straight line, all shots will miss with bow. In Outpost Rush i can fire a poison arrow and it hit direct, but not apply any poison to the target or nearby enemies