Poll: Will you quit if Expertise lowers your GS

100%, infact will most likely just quit today after the announcement because I know they don’t listen to the community and this is 100% happening

10 Likes

It’s either this or they simply say F you. I don’t like both options!

2 Likes

Yes. I leveled all crafting except furnishing to 200, crafted every single legendary since the materials got added have 700 hours in the fucking game and was excited after i got my trophies maxed to make 600gs gear for my company members as well as make gear with better perks for myself. this system change completely ruins any chance of my doing this and completely destroys the end game i was led believe existed. The only system remain is watermark grinding. Im currently not that bad off at 590+ for most armor but my weapons are in the 570s and my jewelry is still like 505 (because only like 5 rings drop in the whole endgame???). if i didnt watermark grind tho id be going from 597 down to 500 cause all my gear is crafted…

6 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Yes lol

3 Likes

I will quit, my 4 friends will also be quitting.
We will not be playing until a dev post is made regarding whether a reset will happen or not.

please check out my thread Start polling changes before its too late

4 Likes

Yup, I have no interest in this grindy content system and have worked hard to craft a full set of high end gear without watermark grind

2 Likes

Yes.

Forced PvE is not for me. I PvE when in the mood. Actually did more PvE than I like because I enjoy the combat here, and PvP is fun. But no point sticking around since I will never actively grind ‘expertise’. Never have been into that. NW can just go on as a PvE MMO, since such a change will end any new PvPers from playing NW and thus, PvP will die off. Have definitely seen that happen in many MMOs, too big a PvE entry for PvP and -poof-, no more PvPers.

6 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes, will quit if they reset watermark to 500

1 Like

I already did, back to GW2.

5 Likes

Yes. I know people that have already uninstalled the game today. I hope everybody that stays has a great time (I truly mean that), but I have other things to do.

3 Likes

Im already at the edge of quitting. If they scale down the gear I bought for 70k, Im gonna quit. The devs are actual crack heads if they think this is a great idea.

9 Likes

Same with my friends and family members, its just sad.

2 Likes

If I cannot use my 200 skills to craft my own personal items at 600 I am 100% quitting. I don’t like running around opening chests and crap I like the crafting system. Its just as much as a grind to do that as killing the same thing over and over again. Increase personal GS via chest/mob far or crafting seems fair.

7 Likes

devs from jollychic

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Yeah…this is 100% BS wtf are they thinking to invalidate all the work people put into crafting, well some of us to then invalidate it…

This Wm aka expertise system is suppose to be for loot drops only from mobs and chest, this auto adjusting higher lvl gs items to scale down to your watermark is a load of BS.

I mean will low gs items scale up? I rather doubt it so the opposite should be true too and for the same reasons.

1 Like

Grinding watermark is a waste of time. You are getting more if you are just grinding gold for that time and buy everything from the ah or from crafters. They seen that people rather choose this way and now they ruining it. Anyone who just want to pvp or anything other than mindless watermark farming is fucked.

4 Likes

Definetly Yes, this is basically canceling game progression.

3 Likes