Possible storage 'Duplication' Bug?

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Luceffy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caeno

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: God forced items into my storage shed. I logged off, and my storage was not full. I logged on in the morning & my storage was over-full, and I had 100 Strong Corrupted Ward Potions in my storage shed (Literally Corrupted, The text at the bottom looks wild). To my knowledge I didn’t have any in there before I logged off last night, so I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to call it a duplication.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: No clue. Exploit if it’s repeatable? Bug otherwise?

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It hasn’t really. I just don’t want to be banned for having Bugged Potions forced on my storage. :upside_down_face:

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. They’re still there. :upside_down_face:

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No clue. It was not intentional. I died, resurrected at my hometown, threw my extra crap in storage & logged off.

They were from an expired contract on the trading post, as you can only list 100 at a time… just standard gameplay here at work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.