- What is your character name in New World: RangerX3X
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Arkadia Lambda/Folkvangr
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When attempting to fast travel from Mourningdale Village to Mallory’s Refuge the panel indicates that I have insufficient Azoth although it is showing a cost of 157 while I have 231 available. I re-logged hoping that this would fix the issue and my Azoth dropped from 231 to 70 while standing in the same spot and doing nothing else.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: The game took 161 Azoth from me (but somehow I made $3.83).
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sort of, I had to walk.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See below.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Burn through Azoth like it is candy and hope the game calculates it correctly.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.