****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Liesse
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Elaea
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I had two pieces of the woodworking set, chest and legs. They were bound to me and locked- and they’ve been that way for more than 2 weeks. I purchased the exact same items from the TP and traded them to a friend. When I went to put my items back on I discovered that they were both unbound and unlocked. I did not have any extras in my bags or in any storage container. My friend had equipped the pieces I gave him, so my original items were changed from bound to unbound.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: probably more of an exploit than a bug- since anyone might be able to unbind gear and resell it.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: no screen shots- equipped my items again before I remembered to take screen shots.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Haven’t tried to reproduce since these pieces are expensive.