Problem with storage and tradepost

What is your character name in New World: NoriuZ
What server/world did you experience your issue on:Vega
Describe the issue you are experiencing: lost all money by bying an tradhouse item and 5 asmo by transfer item from storage
Is this a bug or an exploit: hoply a bug (if a bug)
How did the issue effect your gameplay: im no poor and missing items (if a bug)
Were you able to recover from the issue: NOOO (if a bug)
Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: i do

i had a holding of 50k bought an 40 k with tax item on tradepost -puff all money was gone
after that i would drag out 5 asmo from my storage to use and puff gone they are . not returned after relog…

Hello Noriuz,

I’m sorry you’re having issues with your lost money in this transaction by transfer item from the storage.

For this issue you can follow this troubleshooting related with the AGS Files that are linked within New World:

1. Windows + R type in %APPDATA%
  2. Go to Local and Roaming (Both files will include an AGS file) and open them.
  3. Rename the AGS sub-folder ‘‘New World’’ to something different like ‘’_New World"
  4. This will refresh the cache files within New World and remove the error launching the game.

If this issue still persist, I’d suggest you to please contact Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below and keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World/Server.
  • Computer Specifications.
  • The previous troubleshooting we’ve already made.

Support for Amazon Games. Read support articles or get game & account help from Amazon Games support reps.

Once more I’m sorry for the inconveniences this may cause. :man_mage:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.