Problem with the group invitation

What is your character name in New World: Mr.LaGRAKUR

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ulthar

Describe the issue you are experiencing:
For some reason I can’t be invited to group. To be more precise, people can invite me, but I never receive the prompt. And don’t even know when people try to invite me. If they try again, its say’s there is already an invite pending, but I never get the invite.

I tried to get invited with a lot of people for some days now (with logging out/rebooting PC between each day). Nothing seems to fix this. I tried to turn the auto-decline on and off a bunch of time to be sure it wasn’t stuck or something, didn’t change anything. I never had it on before anyway.

I can invite people with no problem tho. It really feel like if a setting somewhere was stuck on and I can’t turn it off…

Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: yes

(if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Can’t be invite to group… self-explanatory

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: The reason was found: it was necessary to reset all the settings in the game and did a check of the files

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
The screenshot is just to show that all decline settings are currently off :

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea. Found a topic with the same problem, but created his own, because the man on another server.And I have the same reason as he.

When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone): since I created this character I’m pretty sure… never had a single invite. I can only invite people to my group and then we create a group with me

Have the same issue for a month, however this update change something, now i still cannot see invites on a main screen, but i can see them on a friends menu

Hide Social Notification Banners needs to be on off…

Just figured it out and been having this issue for 2 months… one change was all it took…

Oh, thanks, didnt even think about that except yesterday, and probably its nothing to do with a update, i just press it on/off and that how its start work for me, sad that this kind of issue still in a game

Nah just keep it on off. If you have it on there will be no invite showing up on your screen.