Professions problem

i am having issues with my professions are not where they were the day before example logging was 100 + now its at 83

Hello!

I’m sorry to hear about the situation. Lets try a couple of troubleshooting steps in order to get your proffessions level in order!
First, let’s try checking the integrity of your game files. In order to to that, go to your Steam Library and Right Click on the New World Title > Properties > Go to the Local Files Section > Then run the “Verify integrity of beta files” check. After this, please log in and check if this solves the problem.
If not, we can try re-installing the game and see if that solves it. Please do let us know if this works. :slight_smile:

i talked to support at amazon they got all my info and sent it to dev to look at its just a bigger issue than my profession so we will see they said up to 48 hrs after maint yesterday it basily rerolled me back in professions and progression of game and lost all my items in one of my storages

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.