Proficiency Potions No longer Working

Issue:
Proficiency Potions seem to no longer apply the correct (%) increase in materials gained while harvesting with a tool

Test:
Simulated using a strong proficiency potion on multiple trees of the same size. results indicated no difference. See picture:

Notes:
Character Name: Daxtillion
Server: Lagado (AP Southeast)
Bug/Exploit: Bug
Effect: Proficiency Potions not performing as intended, obsoleting their use
Reproduce: as explained, have tested on multiple gathering nodes, across woodcutting, mining, skinning and the same result appears consistent.
Observation: They certainly did work correctly pre- 1.0.4

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump: Has this been addressed by Devs?

Bump?

Bump for notifications and traction

1 Like

Bump: if anyones seen a dev acknowledge this else where please let me know!
Between the bots and high pop on my server, these do make a difference…

Is it all tiers of this potion or a specific one?

I’ve tried it with all tiers and there is no difference in yield Appears all are broken. They were all working fine prior to patch 1.0.4.
I haven’t seen any mention to this bug in any Dev post or other bug report.

1 Like

So it was prof. potions that’s not working, not the increased yield as well at 250 points? I did some testing with and without the 250, that also doesn’t seem to give increase or decrease.

It also seems the 10% increased yield from the 250 passive tree is also broken. That and including the prof. potions, now it all makes sense why these runs gave way less resources.

2 Likes

replying for the sake of attention from devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone talk about this. Throw this in with the pile of other things not working as intended lol.

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Definitely bump

1 Like

2 weeks of radio silence.
Looks like gold duping all over again.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for bumping this and keeping it going! Fingers crossed we get a response from AGS Devs soon!

1 Like

Bump

Confirmed they are not working for me. Can we get an acknowledgment from the devs on this, is it a known issue to be fixed?

1 Like

DEVS! 26 days… with this many bumps is surely enough time for acknowledgement…?

Bump, preventing us from capping 100% yield. Devs can we please get a response on this?

1 Like