****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World: Selaranox
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amano Iwato
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Paid Tax for house in Everfall while I was in the town Weavers Fen. I opened the map and clicked on the Everfall town icon and selected ‘pay tax’. I paid the tax and then noticed it said the tax was $2,000.00 instead of the (overpriced) $1460.85 that should have been due. With $2000.00 being such an even number, I wonder if that is the max allowed tax rate?
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Having to pay almost $600.00 more in taxes for no apparent reason after Taxes are already waaaaay overpriced, especially when due every 5 days
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I’m still short almost $600.00
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
Fast traveled back to my Home in Everfall to see if the tax rates show $2,000.00, screenshot shows what should have been due and what I’ve been paying.
Took this screen shot after paying taxes remotely…when I noticed the $2,000.00 price.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Pay Property Tax while in a town other than the one your house is actually in.
- My rep in Everfall is 37 while it’s only 7 in Weavers Fen.
I’ve selected the reduce property tax ‘perk’ every time it was available in Everfall.
When paying taxes while in another town, I wonder if the calculated tax rates reflected the Property Tax reductions ‘Perks’ that I’ve earned from Everfall Rep…I suspect that they aren’t and Weavers Fen tax rates and/or ‘Perks’ were being used instead to calculate the tax due.
Both Towns have a Property Tax rate of 10%, and are both not owned by my faction…so the only difference I think are the Town Perk reductions.
I don’t think I have selected any Property Tax discount perks in Weavers Fen.
- Since my tax was due earlier today and I wasn’t able to be online to pay it before it was due, I was charged a late fee. I really doubt that there is a late fee but…
Is $2,000.00 the max allowed Property Tax possible I wonder?
Anyways, l’m out almost $600.00 and would like to have it back…or store credit equivalent.
Thanks and let me know if you need more info.