Propperty tax insane?!Money flow?!Economy?!Trading post?!

I just have to pay a 1000 coin tax for a 5000 coin house?every 5 days?for 3 houses?
What is happening here?I don’t care if the governor put highest tax rate possible.
Put the goddamn taxes out of the game.Its a computer game why are you forcing people to pay taxes that are controlled and received by other players.The economy is so broken and its getting worse with each patch.The money coming in is just put back in the city upgrade and not flown back to players by trading post or anything.The money is not circulating it is vanishing.The trade post prices fell insanely because people are trying to make money to enjoy the game and lowering the prices of materials and drops.
TAXES ARE NOT MEANT FOR GAMES!WE WANT TO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY PLAYING A COMPUTER GAME AFTER LONG DAY OF WORK AND PAYING TAXES IN REAL LIFE!NOT FARMING FOR INSANE AMOUNTS OF TAXES!

The game should NOT BE DESIGNED THIS WAY!
This is one of the issues that is questioning me playing this game at all.

1 Like

Jeffy doesn’t pay taxes and neither should we!

1 Like

I stopped paying taxes after loading up with the storage chests. Theres no excuse to put a system in that bleeds the players like this. The tax system is probably the most disappointing realization and the eventual reason I’d move on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.