[PSA] DO NOT PLAY INVASIONS - THE LIMBO WILL CLAIM YOU TOO! Unable to play the game due to greyed out respawn button

• What is your character name in New World: Zane Callahan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: (EU) Antillia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: See below
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Couldn’t continue playing
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Logging out for a longer time (so that your body ingame despawns) made it possible to click respawn
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: https://i.imgur.com/6Gu9b7c.jpg
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: RNG

Hello everyone,

today, the limbo claimed another victim. I participated in an invasion but after our defeat, I didn’t get the summary screen and a few of my mates didn’t either. The timer “War ends in 03:00” didn’t go down, others were successfully teleported out of the fort but we were stuck in there. We could freely walk around but were unable to recall because of the message “You can’t recall while in a war”. We all then relogged but still couldn’t recall because of the same message. We then wanted to drown so we could spawn in the next settlement but after dying, we’re not stuck in this screen:

As you can see, the Respawn button is greyed out for all options which means that we’re indefinitely stuck in the limbo. Relogging greets us with the same screen and problem.

Is there anything I can do at this point?

EDIT: Logging out for a longer time (so that your body ingame despawns) made it possible to click respawn

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.