PSA - Do NOT use the storage transfer

Hey guys you shouldn’t use the storage transfer because the game will charge you the full amount of items even if you only transfer 1.

Here’s how you test.

Find a Stack of 10-20 items that will charge you 5-10g. Try to “Transfer the item” and the game will tell you the price for example 10g. Then cancel it so you don’t get charged the 10g. Then you need to look at how much gold you have. Then go back to the storage and transfer only 1 item of instead of 10. It should say the price is something like 0.10 or something cheap like that. Go ahead and transfer it and you’ll see that you will lose the 10g.

So this mean if you have 2,000 Leather and you only need 20 you’ll get charged for 2k leather and lose a lot of gold.

2 Likes

What you’re describing isn’t always true so it must have something to do with you trying to transfer a full stack first. I’d file a bug report if I was you.

No… I’ve tried plenty of times with different items. Did you even try it in your game? how I explained step by step. Eventho the game will say “You got charged 0.01g” you actually are getting charged the full price

Yes I transfer partial stacks all the time and do not get charge for the full stack. I know this because tier 5 materials get very expensive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.