Public Test Realm Appearing

6 Likes

Do they need to release a PTR for the PTR?

8 Likes

Ahh yes, the biggest company on the planet with non stop issues. sips beer

2 Likes

LOL and maybe a sign up sheet for that too?

1 Like

The Amazon truck delivering their servers must be late. I mean…that’s their excuse when I call them about MY packages…

3 Likes

May the memes flow now, Amazon fucked up again yay

2 Likes

cant wait till lost ark comes out

I mean, say “ABOUT” 12PT… hat fixes the issue. Don’t make timelines if you cant meet them. If i ran my business like this I wouldn’t have one.

Sorry but the responses here are confusing to say the least.
For me the PTR is also NOT showing in the Steam Library but other players in my company have it already in their library.
Why do they have it and I dont?
Can someone confirm that they took it down and will release later???

Relog your steam account.

well obv it doesnt matter bc ppl will wait bc they want the product. thus why they are a multi dollar company. complaints are the low 1% XD

1 Like

Shut steam down completely, then relog into your steam account.

I can confirm that they are actually doing something, although I can’t say what - the PTR app in my library flashes an update from time to time, but nothing actually shows in the Downloads, nor on SteamDB page

EDIT: last update to the PTR app was over an hour ago when they re-added achievements

also search it in your library search bar in steam it will show up cause its hidden

Confusing Amazon Game Studios with Amazon? newbie mistake. If Amazon have trillions that doesn’t mean they must spend them on Games. :blush:

2 Likes

they’re working on fixing it like all things. posted on forums from Lux

Well they should move a few bucks over. Not like they wont make it back 10x with a happy client base.

1 Like

Also, is the steam library a live feed for updates and such? if i leave it on the page with it pop up with “update” or does it need to be refreshed?

Just put it to a priority update it should start on it’s on

1 Like