Public Test Realm Appearing

Thanks!

SOON" :rofl:

3 Likes

4.5 hours until server launch, still no PTR in Steam :frowning: Plisss my Vodafone crap internet will need way too long for downloading :smiley:

2 Likes

Perfect! I was wondering why the client was not appearing. Hopefully it will be available with enough time for me to download! I would love to stream this test content!

You know, this information would have been more helpful, and visible, if added anywhere related to the already existing PTR info. Like, I don’t know, the PTR sub forum…

6 Likes

please learn to communicate better!

1 Like

well time for predownload before servers open is running out, guess with my slower download speed i’m never getting in

Shorter queue for the rest of us. :wink:

1 Like

three hours before PTR is supposed to launch and still no client on Steam…

they struggle with communications. But this is their first MMO game and I will not hold it against them too bad. Frustrating as it is, they are new to this.

They also need to allow others to help people on quests that are currently locked by quest ONLY. Makes it hard to find a group now that there are few alts and mostly level 60s.

2 Likes

I don’t find it hard to do things. Most of my company is bored and seeking things to do and don’t mind running my 48 butt through things, as sad as that is for them, since they have no end-game content.

I think he is talking specifically about the Guardian Well main quest that only allows people who are also on that quest to enter the room to kill the Boss. generally a group of 5+ is used to clear this guy so you would need to find 4 other people also on that quest.

2 Likes

I recieve tis mensage.
What is it ?
image|

Edit:
Translate mensage:
“The Steam product code you activated has been revoked by the game’s publisher due to the end of a beta or pre-release testing period. As a result, the content associated with the code will no longer be accessible.”

atleast translate what it says lol

1 Like

well guess they attempted to release and something got fucked lol

I still don’t have PTR in my steam library – does anyone else?

Nope

Same nothing

well since they messed this up

who here who don’t have super ultra fast internet are ready for 10k queues? :tada: :tada: :joy:

1gbit download here…

1 Like