Purchased House. instantly disappeared!

After making my first house purchase yesterday. I entered the home and then saw the taxes were not the same as on the buy screen. So I left the home to return back in…and like magic I do not own the home. So I’m out 8k and now do not have my first time home buyers discount anymore.

• What is your character name in New World: iHambo
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Na east/ Belovodye
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Losing home
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost 8k and first time buyer discount
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: n/a

I have same issue with my house. I bought it 4 or 5 days ago, I was decorating it, today that I pay the taxes, I set a few other decorations, move away do a few fast travel and when I try to find my recall to my house it does not appear, so I fast travel to cutlass keys and go to the house and now it allow me to buy the house again by the full price, 5k.
All my decorations appear at my storage on cutlass keys but my gold is done and I dont have the house anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.