PVE content in this game only dungeons and chestruns

Dungeons are almost the same as chestruns. Crafting is a big waste of resources so that is more of a negative content.

1 Like

yeah? and what is thie pvp content? opr and wars? thrilling.

turns out the game needs both to survive.

1 Like

Game has practically no content. Existing content is for like 50 hours gameplay untill it gets too booring and even annoying. Any new MMO comes out and this game dies instantly. They are just lucky that now there is no competition in mmo genre.

2 Likes

PVP in a few weeks will have Open world, wars, OPR, and arenas. all with its own rewards track.
PVE needs WAY more activities in general, specially in open world.
more map events, more sidequests, open world bosses, etc.

2 Likes

Isn’t PvE content going to be getting an entirely new zone/continent soon? Desert or something?

please no quests. They are booring.

1 Like

Need new continent and ships, naval fights.

what have I been doing for the last 2,450 hours of my 2,500 hours played? Guess I wasn’t having fun according to you.

3 Likes

Some variety/extra incentive added to corruption portals would be nice as well.

Yea, if you don’t own a town for gold pumping, you must be “stupid” to use your mats for crafting at least decent 2 perks items. I wasted tons of gold on crafting and i still run with 3 voidbent pices.

1 Like

Wait for classic wotlk. If that not going to kill new world then I dont think anything will.

Wotlk will not kill anything. Wotlk + maybe.

It was blizzards most succesfull and remembered expansion. To this day they are still trying to ride that hype with the lich king, shadowlands etc.
Im sure it will have a pretty sucessful start like classic/vanilla had not sure how long it will last tho.

Yes it will have a succesfull start but most of the people will pass after a few days. This is just my opinion ofc.

We will see when it finally came out. I will be more than happy to start to play that, so I can finally play something else not just this game with friends.

1 Like

I hope you will have fun!

1 Like

a new zone is nice. but ultimately doesn’t help a lot if there aren’t new things to do in those zones. a new zone to cut trees in? not really exciting, no?
most people agree PVE needs a whole lot more variety and new stuff to do.

1 Like

Bring back the classic MMO PVE staple a’la EQ1, 72 person raids! Get me sum DRAGONS to kill WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I lost about 500k gold in crafting.

1 Like

I must say I crafted like 600+ pieces of gear in this game (mostly gloves, shoes and hats) and I got like 0 BIS items. Before you say I was crafting wrong, no, I fixed the weapon perk and was hoping for resilient + CDR to come.

Turns out that 6 or 7 items (about 1%) came good and I was able to sell them to gain some money back but the BIS piece that I was hunting didn’t came. :face_holding_back_tears:

Probably lost more than 1 kk in crafts, easily.

1 Like