****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: kaliope
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: orofena
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have no idea how to reproduce this but it was in arena, the weapons being used was bow, rapier, GA (was not VG)…and not sure of the fourth (but I have the time/day and the character name). There was a duo queued, 2v3ing people by being able to one shot. I have 625 full resilience, full fortification stacks, oak balm flesh was active, 150 con (11200 HP), and I was one shot (not killed quick, literal global.) When second match started, I paid closer attention to my health, and then they connected on me, something caused my con to be zero (dropped to 6k max health, so my health bar red 6k/6k and full health).
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra) I suspect that there is a nullify effect causing this, but I couldn’t get much details from the players, and they wouldn’t answer that question either. My consume buffs were never visually removed from my buff bar, but seems as if it was, and then maybe a timing issue didn’t recalc my con correctly or got stuck at 0 default state.
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: reducing con to zero means I have 6k health, lose the mitigation perks from con, and effectively one shotted
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: No I tried spamming my screenshot button but it happens so fast that I didn’t get a frame
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure but so far I’ve only seen it happen in arena but will pay close attention in other aspects of the game.
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) About 4:20pm EST, 10/1/22