PvP Extenstion & Variety Suggestion

Can we have a 1v1 arena with a ranking system for title achievements and ranking system? 5 match wins equals a title, 25 match wins a title, 100 a title, 500 a title, 1k a title, 10k a title max? A small payout with 10 min matches, 50 gold 25 azoth for winning, 25 gold, 10 azoth for losing.
What about a smaller 10v10 PvP mode with 1 point to cap, 200 points to win 20 min matches with a title system and ranking system similar to the above? 100 gold 50 azoth for winning, 50 gold and 25 azoth for losing.
Can we implement a ranking system to Outpost Rush with title achievements?
More PvP mode game varieties like capture the flag, or first team to 400 kills wins with similar rewards?

4 Likes

~Bump~

~Bump~

~Bump~

~Bump~

A PvP Arena in New world would be absolutely awesome. The one thing I like the most in the game is the combat system. A PvP Arena would focus almost exclusively on the stellar combat. With some great competitive incentives and proper rewards, I can see myself sinking hundreds of hours into it. For me the sweet spot is 2v2 though.

1 Like

~Bump~

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.