PvP feedback from a returning and now leaving player

The gear gap is too high. It’s unfun and the only people who defend have the same mindset that twinks have in WoW.

1 Like

Took me 2 months to get 2 bis PVP gear sets (mage and heavy bruiser), without no-lifing the game.

1 Like

What? When I came back they had not implemented the 600GS bump in arena and OPR and it was ROUGH indeed but since Brimstone they have made it so everyone bumps to 600 in these modes.

All you need is some cheap resilient gear (even 2 perk resil+fort usually cheap on a legacy) from the market and decent 2 perk weapon (also cheap) and you can be competitive. Most of my gear other than weapons is still only 600 and I win almost every arena match (solo Q).

1 Like

You know your gear is upscaled to 600 in instanced PvP, right?

Which means… The problem likely isn’t gear. Sorry, man.

2 Likes

Where is the feedback? One sentence and nothing else. Jesus, this forum is one big clownfiesta since months.

2 Likes

Came back some 1 1/2 months ago, felt the same way. The hurt was bad, I got rekt in pvp by all types of players even with my skillset. Got some gear through the Trading post, got all but 1 piece BIS from PvP chest in that 1 month spam of casual gaming. The only broken really in this game are Muskets.

2 Likes