PvP Life regen exploit

• What is your character name in New World: Chainwax
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Heliopolis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Player health regen
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: PvP cheating
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: n/a
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Exploits - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: At least one player exploits this 60 hours a week. I created a short video in an hour today. I can keep making these videos if need be. Also others can post videos as well.

My best guess is the 2 in this video are toggling invincibility or are exploiting some regen mechanic. Maybe I can find a setting to permanently show health bars, but you can see in the end where the one has 100% HP after we’ve been hitting him for a bit, then quickly drops afterwards. Also we do about 33% damage to them compared to other enemies in heavy gear.

Bloodyheal has been charging into groups of 5-10 and doing this for weeks. We thought it was a resilience bug issue, but he’s exactly as hard to kill as he was last week. These two play, from what I can tell, about 60 hours a week. Many avoid Outpost Rush just because of how silly it is with people like this on the server.

That being said, it should be easy to get all the video evidence you need, or at least explain what is going on here and why only a couple people on an entire server have figured it out.

1 Like

We’ve had similar with a big number of players on my server Duzakh.

I’m doing half or less damage to him that I’d be hitting others (580 GS life staff + nearly 300 focus). His health bar doesn’t show. He has admitted to food stacking, so it appears they never fixed that during the patches. The bar doesn’t show because the amount of regen they have overpowers the damage instantly. Stack enough and you can solo the enemy team (seen it happen multiple times).

1 Like

So just to be clear, its an exploit right?

I was hoping the exploiting would be done after last patch, but since its apparently not I’m going to spam Amazon with videos just so they can’t say they don’t have proof. Also it takes almost no time to record these crappy little things and upload them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.