Que problem, transfer needed

I get if servers are full and you need to wait, but how can i wait 4 hours in que, get to pos 10 then kicked and where it get me to que again i get worst pos when i started. Its like spitting in people face.

I think you can solve this 2 way, instant refund for people or instant transfer. Choice is your but do something fast please.

I will be glad if someone from support actually respond to this because i can see you are actively responding on twitter to encouragement post but not to real issue and its really really the worst que i ever saw, it showing you low numbers like 40-100 but you will never get through it

Queue Position 2331 09:29

Queue Position 2113 10:29

Queue Position 1964 11:05

just saying…

Given how long i need to wait it may be 11 hours plus… and since it has been three days and Amazon have failed to resolve it i guess ill need to wait it out funny thing is AFKERS / Macro users / BOTS were in the game imagine if they kicked all them maybe queues would not be so bad

i waited on que for 4hours to get to this point

ty amazon such a great experience

Exact same thing happened to me 9 minutes ago mate :frowning: now im at position 3824… as it closed the client itself

I don’t get why they did not add character transfer already, like they already get money from us and amazon is one of the biggest data center so i think they have server allocation

to be honest I dont want a server transfer they just need to increase Cap limit and assign more login servers to allow people to not wait more than 20-30 minutes to login surely this would of been thought of during there 3 year planning / building of the game … ? its 2021 and thinking of login queue’s baffles me :S

Increasing cap limit would be good, but it is a complex task, well, more complex than allowing server transfers. Reasonable approach would be to allow transfers as soon as possible (they already said transfers are free for next 2 weeks, too bad there is no way to do so) and than, when ready, increase population cap per server

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.