Quest bug, cant setup camp, Y not working

What is your character name in New World: Antone

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ekera
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest bug, cant setup camp, Y not working
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant complete quest, no xp
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I reset quest 2 times, no difference.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: you tell me…
1 Like

have you found a sulustion for tyhis bug? im experansing it on styx?

I just retried the quest and worked 3rd time

try farm more wood and flint and put it new places, or relog etc.

Hello @raahoj ! Welcome to the Forums

Just a quick question was it giving you issues recognizing the camp being placed or it was not letting you place the camp at all, thanks for the info and hope you enjoy the game!

I’m having the same issue, I’ve reset the quest 4 times and every time I am not able to place a camp at all.

Same issue across 2 different characters and 2 different servers… Multiple file verification. reboots. Deaths. Binding to someone elses and unbinding. Pulls up the plan. and puts it away instantly. Doesnt even do the outline to place it. Have rebound the button several different times as well

Character Jeanshorts
Realm : Charybdis

Character: Paqor
Realm: Tlillan-Tlapallan

reset it? ive done that several times. Can you completely abandon it?

A relog has fixed it for me, i was just reluctant to try it as que times are not favorable.

ive relogged 3 times sadly

Same issue “camp not unlocked yet” i realy need a fix becasue it is the main quest!!!

I am also experiencing this same exact bug. Toon pulls out plan then puts it away.

Relogging game, restarting computer deleting save file in Roaming, verifying cache. NONE worked.

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Locuta
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest bug, cant setup camp, Y not working

Luckly i can do othe stuff in game like harvest and crafting so im only falling behind in the main quest line

I’m in Level 8 now

Still get the campfire tier 1 or can’t even use other people tier 1 camp

Showing this message anytime I try to us

Please help me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.