- What is your character name in New World: JohnDoe358
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:EU central/Abaton
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:I entered depths killed commander thrope and quest isn’t completed
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:can’t finish main story line quest
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Thanks for reporting this, I’ll get it to the developers for you.
Yup this exact thing is happening to me, I’ve tried over 6 times to get credit for killing Thorpe. Go figure its double exp weekend and I cant even progress my msq.
Completed Depths this evening, got the achievement for killing Thorpe. I did not however get credit for finishing the Main quest and it used my orb.
same for me. got achievment. even got thorpes legendary helm… no quest progression. cant move forward until its fixed… so wtf do i do
Same here, for all five players in my group. We all got the Achievement but the “Into the Depths” quest did not progress.
same here,2 of us in group didnt get credit ,faction missions gave credit but not MSQ
Same issue here
Hope it gets fixed soon
same here , i’ve killed Thorpe 9 times and i didnt had the credit for it so i cant progress in the MSQ
and i cant even abandon the quest to talk to Scout Titus again and do it solo
Même problème, deux fois que je le tue mais la quête ne se valide pas, dommage avec le WE double xp
Yeah same with I got the achievement but can’t progress with the MSQ
We ran this today for one of our members and same problem Quest still shows as current even though we completed it.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.