Quest bug Into the Depths

• What is your character name in New World: JohnDoe358
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:EU central/Abaton
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:I entered depths killed commander thrope and quest isn’t completed
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:can’t finish main story line quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
8 Likes

Thanks for reporting this, I’ll get it to the developers for you.

2 Likes

Yup this exact thing is happening to me, I’ve tried over 6 times to get credit for killing Thorpe. Go figure its double exp weekend and I cant even progress my msq.

2 Likes

Char: S’y
Server: ElDorado

Completed Depths this evening, got the achievement for killing Thorpe. I did not however get credit for finishing the Main quest and it used my orb.

1 Like

same for me. got achievment. even got thorpes legendary helm… no quest progression. cant move forward until its fixed… so wtf do i do

2 Likes

Same here, for all five players in my group. We all got the Achievement but the “Into the Depths” quest did not progress.

same here,2 of us in group didnt get credit ,faction missions gave credit but not MSQ

Same issue here :frowning:

Hope it gets fixed soon :crossed_fingers:

same here , i’ve killed Thorpe 9 times and i didnt had the credit for it so i cant progress in the MSQ
and i cant even abandon the quest to talk to Scout Titus again and do it solo

I cannot even get into the expedition. I had group and orb, but none of us could get in.

same here

Même problème, deux fois que je le tue mais la quête ne se valide pas, dommage avec le WE double xp

Yeah same with I got the achievement but can’t progress with the MSQ

We ran this today for one of our members and same problem Quest still shows as current even though we completed it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.