[Quest Bug] - "The First Thing I Remember"

What is your character name in New World: Walnut

What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU - Barri

Describe the issue you are experiencing: The quest i mentioned in the topic it’s bugged and can’t complete.

Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t finish the quest - “The First Thing I Remember”

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: By far there is no way to complete it.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

The first thing you encounter when you accept the quest in the first location is like a normal quest, it sends you to kill some monster, but after you finish it says to complete and speak with Santiago Salazar, but he is no longer in the First Location and there was no mark on the map of his second location (found it after a few post talking about this quest here in the forum).

The problem was… i didn’t knew his second location, so I abandoned the quest to restart and try again, and now i can’t accept the quest again, because the NPC moved to the second location and in the first location there is only two strange barrels.

The NPC just stands on the second location and does nothing.

Thank you for the report! This is something we’re currently looking into. The questline was technically fixed, but we are aware those who dropped it before the fix are stuck in limbo. We’re discussing how best to solve for this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.