Quest not Updating

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Kamerian
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Omeyocan and now Ohonoo. This quest has been broken for months!
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest is not updating for “Sea Dreams” in Cutlass Keys…more specifically the “travel to the south beach of Haunted Isle…”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well, I can’t complete the quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: N/A

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like our team fixed this. Have you recently tried abandoning the quest and accepting it again?

Yes, mutiple times.

Thanks for that information! I’ll bring it back to the team!

Hi @Aenwyn, just going to leave this here…and welcome aboard! :wink:

:heart_eyes: That looks… sooooooo good. Someone read my intro hahah.

Thank you so much for the welcome, @Hiply! I’m excited to work on making your experiences in game amazing!

1 Like

@kamerian1 Can you try entering the location from different angles? This shouldn’t be an issue anymore, but we’ll do what we can to help solve it!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.