Quest pinning and showing in "task list"

This on is an annoying thing that happens since the 28th february patch.

Everytime my main character logs in the game the pinning of the quest list is reset to something I hadn’t selected in the last session. Having to redo this on every game session is awful.

• What is your character name in New World:
    Eariala

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    “Castle of steel”

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    The pinnend quests that are displayed are changed. Most of the time I have up to 2 quests pinnend for my todo list in the next game session. sindce the february patch those are unpinned and 6 others are pinned.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    It makes easy starting to play a tedious issue, because it happens everytime.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    yes, but redoing work because something that worked before and not anymore is a serious decrease in quality of life experience

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

the session before, I made sure no quest was pinned, logging in put these there.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    logging out of the game or going to the main menu and back in the game truggers it 100% since the update of the 28th february

I have noticed this as well…

yea this quest list pin bug is very annoying i also would like to add we need to be able to abandon quests we dont want to do, there are alot of quests the become automatically pinned like this that i am not even going to or want to do. please AGS fix the quest pin bug

And they seem to have fixed it ? xD funny ,
But as there was a mistake, so it remained

• Fixed a server crash related to quests restoring upon login.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.