Quest tracker disappears from the right

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: CaesarBG
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The quest tracker that you see while running around on the right, moved down to the bottom left. After that, if i pin more than 2 quests, regardless of quest type, the quest tracker disappears. I can still see quest locations on the compass, but i just can’t see the quests on the right.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: makes it harder to keep track of what i have to do, as i have to constantly check J for quest progress.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure, on my end it happens when i pin more than 2 quests.
2 Likes

I also had this issue except i was unable to see any quests in the tracker, regardless of pins. Everything disappeared off the compass too including tracked resources. Only thing that worked was the pin i could place myself.
I basically could not track or see anything on the compass without doing it manually. Was nearly game breaking as it made it difficult to progreas

It happened after doing Amrine and reloading outside. i was unable to get it back without restarting.

Server: Eridanus
Character: Allicus Ball

This happened to me in beta. Relogging worked - but of course no one is going to relog at the moment!

1 Like

ye i couldn’t test it, for very obvious reasons :smiley:

Same happened to me today, twice. First time relogged and queued an hour and it was fixed. I’m logged out now.

I’m really surprised there’s not a /reloadui option or similar. Very frustrating not being able to track quest objectives on screen.

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Ferdinand Zeppe
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hanan Pacha, US East
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The quest tracker UI element that you see while running around on the right, moved down to the bottom left. After that, if i pin more than 2 quests, regardless of quest type, the quest tracker disappears. I can still see quest locations on the compass, but i just can’t see the quests on the right.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Have to constantly check J for quest progress.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Game restart required.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not sure. Played several days without this happening. Then it suddenly happened after reaching level 23.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.