Quick Icons do not update correct

Did not find this bug either.

• What is your character name in New World: kingtzar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vega
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When harvesting/skinning/mining it only shows 4-5 icons. So it is not updating the number collected on the screen. It stops updating quickly after filling the screen with like 5 icons. Then i cannot see how much i have collected.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: would be nice to see the correct number live, what been collected/skinned/mined.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, everytime i press tab to go to inventory it show 5 icons again, after skinning etc. 5 things. then it stops again
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just going to harvest/skin/mine a place where there is a lot of it… then it happends every time.
1 Like

Thank you for this feedback! Will look into it!

Here is a picture of the error… hyssop is not counting up… like 401 … 405 … 410… only a picture of hyssop and +2

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.