- What is your character name in New World: Xilky Karr
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tlillan-Tlapallan
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Was randomly teleported back to cutless keys no afk timer
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Slightly annoying
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: While sitting in a spot for a minute or 2 waiting for a party member to get back from the restroom so we could continue quests in the area together we were both randomly teleported back to cutlass keys, no afk timer, just enjoying the view while waiting.
Sure thing, we were not on the fast travel pad but sitting on the rocks for a couple of minutes, no afk timer just randomly teleported back to town where I am currently standing here
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.