- What is your character name in New World: Capt Stewie
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ranged Projectiles frequently pass right through enemy NPCs. I’ve noticed this with Bow and Staff ranged attacks and abili. The reticle will be pointed at the target and the projectile will literally pass right through the target but not hit. This makes combat extremely frustrating.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Negatively. Can’t damage NPCs if my attacks go right through. End up wasting abilities and they go on cool down.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. This continues to happen. It is random but happens frequently enough.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Don’t have one. This has been reported elsewhere on the forums and I have submitted countless “in game feedback” during alpha and beta. Good to know those feedbacks are actually looked at.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fire a ranged weapon or weapon ability (arrow or fire staff attack) at a NPC moving toward you and it randomly happens.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.