Recent Server Merge - Ended up on French Region Server

Hello
I am not sure what the process is to move my character to a non regional server ?

When I created my character I specifically picked one which was not a regional server but since the recent server merges - I’ve been moved to a server which is FR/EN and looking at in game chat it seems it’s all French speakers

How do I move to a non regional server without using my free server transfer token (given that this wasn’t my choice)

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Dathmar,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Regarding your concern I’m really sorry about the issue you’re having with the main language on your current server, I totally understand that this can be a huge inconvenience for you, sadly in order to have this worked you will need to use your Free Server Transfer Token to move to another server where the main language is the one you prefer.

I hope this helps you with your concern.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Why would I have to use my free token when I didn’t pick to be transferred to a French language server
I didn’t come from a French language server so surely this is an error on Amazon Games part and should be corrected by Amazon Games
Or give me a second free token to do this ?

I don’t see why I lose out because of something out of my control

@Wyvernn
If you look at this -

It says -

How do we determine if a world needs to be merged?

There are a few things we look at in order to determine if the world is unhealthy including, but not limited to, population size and overall engagement. Once we’ve identified that a world needs to be merged, we compare it to the existing worlds in the world set to find the most optimal partner world by comparing elements like faction, gameplay style, and language. By merging within a set, this means that a US West world will never be merged into a US East world but a US West world could be merged into another US West world.

=================================

So I’ve come from a non language server and ended up on a French Language server for an MMO where communication and group play is a key part of the game but I can’t do this as I do not speak and cannot write French.

So I think Amazon Games should move me to one of the three non language servers in EU Central and then I can use my free token to move to a server of my choice…and not use this token to fix a problem that should not have happened.

I came from Tir Na Nog which was a non language server

This is from the server move thread -

Central EU

• Hyperborea will be merging into Barri.
  • Rocabarra will be merging into Barri.
  • Amenti will be merging into Barri.
  • Bran will be merging into Barri.
  • Brittia will be merging into Barri.
  • Tir Na Nog will be merging into Nysa.
  • Midgard will be merging into Nysa.
  • Ship-Trap will be merging into Nysa.
  • Vega will be merging into Nysa.
  • Evonium will be merging into Tartarus.
  • Avalon will be merging into Tartarus.
1 Like

It’s the perfect time to learn the beautiful language that is French

Yes
I am actually learning French …but I doubt any other player charcters want to wait while I look up in my English >> French Dictionary “Sorry I died again, can I have a rez ?”
:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.