Reclaim: Scratchrock Burrow

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: My Smiles
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden - EST
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I need to search 3 chests at Scratchrock Burrow. I searched 5 and the quest won’t be completed and I cant research chests.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to complete a quest and wasted 30+ minutes trying.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Searched all chests in the area and the quest isn’t being completed. I’ve done this quest in the past and it has worked but it seems to be bugged now.
  • When did this happen? (EST - 12:39AM - 09/26/22)

Here is an almost month old report of this bug that is still a problem.

This remains a problem. Encountered it on Oct 6. There are only 2 chests in the cave. The bear regularly respawns, so you keep killing the bear and trying to reloot the chests each time they respawn. You only ever get credit for 2/3 and are forced to abandon.

The game expects you to know that the structure behind the cave is part of the area and those chests should count. It’s kinda out of the way and some ppl probably don’t even know it’s there. Unfortunately, they still didn’t count for me.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.