Reeds and Thorny Vines are not used in any Arcane Recipes

• What is your character name in New World:

Helena Day

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:

Lilliput.

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:

In the game, Reeds are listed as a Tier 1 Protective Reagent, and Thorny Vines are listed as a Tier 1 Offensive Reagent, but there don’t appear to be any Tier 1 Arcane recipes that actually use these.

Reeds may be used for furniture – if so, perhaps their description should reflect that, instead.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:

Bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

I noticed, after a while, that I had accumulated a lot of these, and had never used them for anything, and that puzzled me.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

Sure, once I noticed that I didn’t need these, I moved them out of storage to make some room for things I actually DO use.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Just have those things in your inventory, and see if there’s anything Arcane you can actually make with them.

Reeds can make some furniture items but Thorny Vine has no known recipe. Either it’s bugged or the item it is used for was removed from the game but Thorny Vine was not. I have been just tossing them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.