REegeneration perk

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Chakapatapon
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aepyornis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The regen perk of my amulet stop working after die if i resurrect
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: i think bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i need to disequip and requip, but in a dungeon is very hard to remember it and i can die for this
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: after any die regeneration perk stop working when i resurrect
2 Likes

i have a theory, when it stops healing after food effect run out (TBD) - getting same bug with Ill-gotten gain

Also seeing this issue with earrings that have the regeneration perk. Admittedly I haven’t taken notice of exactly what causes it, but it definitely happens regularly, and taking it off and re-equipping it is the only solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.