****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: MommaFoxFire
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: IN ADDITION TO THIS BUG: Reekwater Invasions - Elites Bugged to Auto-Rush A & C Gates - Last night in the Reekwater Invasion, our repairers stopped being able to interact with doors. Immediately after that happened, every player was kicked out to the game’s menu while mobs continued to play as normal, causing us to lose the Invasion without a chance of recovery. Not to mention chat being broken afterwards, which is an ongoing bug since day one but seemed significantly worse this time.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We lost the invasion, costing every player gold, but also we had more stations downgraded, costing our Company significant coin.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Twitch
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play New World, be in a dungeon, war or invasion - or even some other fight - and wait for the frustration when you see the dreaded “lag detected” message at the top of your screen, knowing full and well that you have ZERO chance of survival and now will have an unecessary repair bill at minimum and have to shell out 60k+ if it it caused an Invasion loss and downgraded your stations. Even without the lag message, if you go into one of our RW invasions you’ll see the auto-rushing bull shit from elites.