Reekwater Open-World chests dropping only sub 500 gearscore items

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

I checked known issues and don’t believe this one is on the list:

• What is your character name in New World: Lariak
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Open-World chests in Reekwater are dropping sub 500gs items.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Chests that should be dropping watermark level items are dropping 400-500gs items.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Open a supply chest or similar chest in Reekwater. Will not get an item over 499 gearscore. Can get a screenshot if needed. Multiple friends are experiencing this as well. Only occurs in Reekwater from our testing.

Can confirm this is true. Level 60, HWM should be over 510 for all items. 2 days farming lvl 62+ enemies only gave me 500 GS items the highest.

I just stopped farming all together as it appears certain accounts aren’t allowed to see any GS improvements. It’s really just a waste of time now.

Thanks Ligase48.

I should clarify - it only appears to be happening with non-elite chests.

Would like to clarify for anyone who comes across this post in the future. The chests I was looting for level 59 chests (east of Reekwater settlement). I had assumed they were level 60.

you aint a community mod bro stop pretending weirdChamp
come out and look at my badge bro

He was a community mod, lol. He had the badge and everything. He must have pissed someone off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.